1. She was born in New Orleans, LA.
2. She has lived all around the South in Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, and, of course, Louisiana. She has also lived in New Jersey, New York, and California.
3. She attended Valdosta State University in Georgia.
4. As an undergrad, she studied sociology, psychology, and criminal science and graduated with honors.
5. She began studying for a master's degree in criminal science before deferring to the entertainment industry (reports of whether she finished her master's degree or not are conflicting).
6. She is a singer in an all female band called Lo-Ball.
7. She is a published poet, writer, and photographer.
8. Is reported to attend the Hollywood United Methodist Church.
9. She is 5'10".
10. She was born on March 27, 1969.
My disclaimer here is that all this information was found on the internet and if it is incorrect, I would have no way of knowing.
So there it is. You learn something new everyday.